Monday, March 26, 2007

Back and Forth

Apparently I neglected exercise six so I went back looked at the trading cards site and contemplated a world where librarians had trading cards of themselves. Would one still get the powdered gum or would instead something like cough drops or airborne be substituted. For some reason the first thing I thought of when I saw the phrase Librarian Trading cards was the experience of Casey Stengel when he was a multi-tasking minor league player, manager, and general manager. Seeing his team go nowhere Casey the manager released Casey the player, Casey the general manager fired Casey the managere and then Casey the general manager resigned. Why did I think of this? Must have been my growing weary of passwords and waiting for the approval from the Zorro or whatever it's called. Yes, I'll try it. Consider this my commentary on it................Now 6 and 19 are done. Basta!

No comments: