Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Delicioso

Yep, went in and started whipping those favorites into shape with some tags. Now I can hit "venue" and I'll know who's hitting the Fillmore Memorial Day weekend. Yes the tagging seems a good way to organize these untidy bookmarks that tend to spiral away. Would this be good for research? Methinks yes since it seems to be an effective organizational tool for whatever topic one is compiling. Would I spend a lot of time with it? Perhaps more so than others but as in everything else the setup requires time and I do get impatient. Onward to the next exercise.........

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

For a minute there, I thought "Fillmore Memorial Day" referred to some little known federal holiday to celebrate the legacy of President Millard Fillmore.