Thursday, March 22, 2007

Technorati Amorati

Just joking. Not so big a fan. Scanned the list of top 100 and was stunned to see some Fox News shill, beautiful Thai girls, and schemes to make more bucks on the techno playing field. I'm getting kinda tired of these different engines etc. Did I notice a difference in "learning 2.0" in the blogs, posts, or tags? Is that a trick question since one had a ton ,one had none, and the other was just right. Oops slid into Golidlocks speak there. Will I use this? I think not. I may go with the Delish factor but that's it. Advantages: sure all these allow you to narrow your focus somewhat. Disadvantages: see advantages. Sometimes the greatest finds are the ones that we trip over while we're looking far ahead.....

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Or to quote the great Dick Vitale: "It's serendipity, baby!"